A few weeks ago I shared with you all information about a new probiotic filled protein shake called Renew Life Skinny Gut Ultimate Shakes (try saying that 5 times fast!). In return, I had a lot of questions from you all about the benefits of probiotics: What are they? How do they help me? I thought it would be helpful to do a follow up post to get into a little more detail and explain just what the benefits are of these little bacteria and why you want them in your tummy. The Renew Life Skinny Gut Ultimate Shakes come in vanilla or chocolate and contain:
- 20 grams of Organic, Grain-free Protein from seeds and legumes to help build muscle*
- 10 grams of Prebiotic Organic Fiber, including acacia fiber, to help curb appetite by helping you feel full*
- 10 Billion live Ultimate Flora™ Probiotic cultures providing specially selected strains to support healthy gut balance*
- Organic Fruit and Veggie Antioxidant blend plus vitamins and minerals to nourish cells.*
- Full-spectrum Digestive Enzyme blend to support healthy digestion and help optimize nutrient availability.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It contains no artificial ingredients, preservatives or added sugar. It’s also gluten and dairy free, free of GMO’s and vegan! So what’s the big deal about probiotics? Your intestines are filled with bacteria, some which are beneficial and some that are detrimental. You want to keep your gut flora in check by making sure that you bring in lots of the good kind! That’s where probiotics come from. The shakes come in two flavors: Renew Life Skinny Gut Vanilla Shake or Renew Life Skinny Gut Chocolate Shake; they are convenient, great tasting, organic and grain-free powder; packed full of protein, probiotics, prebiotic soluble fiber, and digestive enzymes. Their organic, soluble fiber formulas easily mix into beverages or soft foods! Renew Life Skinny Gut products are the perfect supplements to feed your Skinny Gut Life and help promote digestive balance to achieve your ideal weight! Exciting, right? Here’s a little recipe to get you started with your protein shake!
- 1 cup fresh, sliced strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 T Renew Life Skinny Gut Vanilla Shake
- 1 sprig of mint, to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour in glass. Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
- (Eat the mint sprig for aided digestion!)
If you’re interested in finding out more, check out their site here. Have you tried the #SkinnyGutShake?