When I returned from the vacation the other day I was met with a bountiful garden that overfloweth.
Like, seriously overfloweth. I’m talking squash plants bigger than my children.
Remember Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors?
I’m going to rename my squash plant Aubrey II. I fear that soon it’ll start requesting blood sacrifices in order to keep producing.
Yes, it’s that big.
And that means, unfortunately, that I’m knee deep in Crookneck Squash and before I’ve even had a chance to begin enjoying it I’m already dreading the task of having to eat all of these squash.
So I decided to do a little roundup to help me– and, if you ever find yourself in a similar situation, you– figure out what to do with all of this squash.
- Salmon & Acorn Squash Cakes from Food Renegade
- Butternut Squash Frittata from Healy Real Food Vegetarian
- Healthy Butternut Squash Shephard’s Pie from Primally Inspired
- Perfect Spaghetti Squash Hash Browns (GAPS, Paleo) from Empowered Sustenance
- Kabocha Squash Custards (Gluten-Free) from Food Loves Writing
- Squash Pancakes from Health, Home & Happiness
- Organic Butternut Squash Soup Recipe from Whole Lifestyle Nutrition
- Flourless Paleo Brownies with a Special Ingredient (Low Carb) from Living Low Carb
- Banana Squash Muffins by We Know Stuff
- Squash, Apple & Pecan Breakfast Hash by the Royal Cook
- Squash Turnovers by Homegrown & Healthy