This post brought to you by Mighty Nest, but as always, all opinions are my own! Read on to see how you can get your first Mighty Fix for only $3 using our special code.
Summer 2016 is turning into a great summer of making memories. We’ve been on the go a lot, but in a good way. Not the kind of overbearing way that leaves you mentally exhausted, but the kind of fun ways that leave you tired, dirty, and sunkissed.
For us, there have been a lot of trips to the river, where we can enjoy picnics beside the water. The toddler throws rocks, the middle child loves to play in the water, and my oldest is content just sunbathing.
When we take these trips we always bring a cooler for lunch, packed with an assortment of fresh fruits and veggies, chips and dip, sandwiches.
But lately I’ve been in kind of a sandwich rut and I was looking for something to spruce up our trips. I needed a Mighty Fix, if you will, to motivate me to try something new. But like all of the recipes that I tend to share, it had to be FAST, EASY and, this one is a given, DELICIOUS!
My biggest pet peeve is arriving at a camp site and finding garbage strewn about. Since we strive to use plastic in our every day lives, it absolutely drives me crazy when I see litter, especially when it’s a kind that can be easily avoided!
Are you the same way? If so, I think you’re going to love this fun subscription from Mighty Nest.
It is such an easy way to discover safe alternatives that are healthier for you, your family, and the planet. For $10 a month (and if you use this link you can get your first fix for only $3!) you’ll receive one product every month, a simple solution every healthy home needs.
I love that their products are all eco-friendly and help me in ways that I can actually use. For example, if you’re trying to avoid using Saran Wrap (me, me, me!) then these Bee’s Wraps are super cute and functional:
You can use them on your next picnic to wrap up your food so you don’t have to worry about accidentally leaving plastic garbage behind. It’s just one little step that you can take in helping the planet, it’s a Mighty Fix!
Want to learn more about Mighty Fix? Check out the site to read all about it, and if you sign up using this link you’ll automatically get the Bee’s Wraps in your first order.
*Use promo code “HOMEGROWNFIX” at checkout to get the Bee’s Wrap in your first order and $7 off your first purchase!
* A subscription to MightyFix is $10/month and each month subscribers receive an item valuing at least $10, and often more.
* Shipping on your MightyFix is always free, and customers also get Free Shipping on anything else they want to add to ship with their MightyFix each month. It may be dish detergent one month and a set of canning jars the next month, whatever they need all ships free.
* A portion of the $10/monthly MightyFix can be donated to your child’s school.
* The MightyFix products are always useful in any household, not just for families with children.
* Subscribers can start and stop whenever they please so there’s no mandatory subscription period. On the monthly program, you can cancel any time and start back up when it suits you. The annual program runs for a full year, but you get a month free.
So how did these help me out? I used them to pack up these super delicious, EASY, shrimp salad sandwiches! Don’t let the minimal ingredients fool you, they come out delicious and they’re perfect for toting around in your cooler.
Now it’s your turn! Leave me a comment and let me know if you’ve ever tried these Bee’s Wraps before– or if you haven’t, what would you use them for if you had a set?