Real Food Meal Planning: picking nutrient dense meals a few nights of the week to help us stay on track. While this may not be the most in depth meal plan you’ve ever seen, I know it’ll help me, and it may help you, so there. To read a little bit about why I’m doing this, you can view Week 1 here, plus see all the weeks here.
First, let me explain that I AM NOT A PLANNER. It’s like pulling teeth for me. So I won’t be including our lunches, and I’m leaving two days up to chance– by letting my 11 year old daughter cook one day, and my husband (with the toddler’s help?) pick the other day. Plus we’re going to have pizza once a night. So.. that only leaves a few meals left. And I can totally do that.
- Sunday: My daughter will cook, she can pick whatever she wants.
- Monday: Pizza night: We all make our own pizzas (on homemade crust), with a healthy array of colorful veggies to choose from.
- Tuesday: Soup inspired: Butternut Squash Potato Soup from Girl Meets Nourishment
- Wednesday: Italian Inspired: Easy Nutrient Dense Meatballs from Holistic Squid
- Thursday: Asian Inspired: Honey Soy Roasted Salmon from Healthy Green Kitchen
- Friday: Mexican Inspired: Organic Chicken Enchiladas from Kelly the Kitchen Cop
- Saturday: My husband cooks, his choice.