DO YOU …
- struggle to find time for exercise?
- find it challenging to maintain an exercise routine?
- have trouble with motivation and overcoming resistance to exercise?
- suffer from adrenal fatigue and chronic exhaustion?
- find it difficult to know when, if and how to exercise when ill or injured?
- struggle to bounce back after time away from your usual activities?
- get confused trying to use exercise to maintain optimal health?
Don’t worry, I won’t tell on you. In fact, I may even be able to help. Er, well, maybe not me directly, but this girl–>
Her name is Julie, the woman behind Real Fit Mama (I’ve mentioned her before as a “top blog to read this summer“). Actually, get this, she’s a mother who just celebrated her fortieth birthday, has a master’s degree and is a tai-chi champion. I know, right?
Anyway, let me get back on track. Julie wrote this book (featured in the Summer Ebook bundle, which you can read all about here!) and I think y’all are gonna love it.
So not only is Julie beautiful and fit and inspirational, but she wrote this equally beautiful and inspirational book that’s actually really helpful. I love how it literally will help anyone, no matter what their age or fitness level is.
- find out the latest facts on children’s health & the role exercise plays
- learn how the teenage body works and what we can do to nurture healthy teens
- how to use exercise as preventative medicine throughout adulthood
- get specific suggestions for what activities support fertility, pregnancy, and post-partum healing
- get valuable tools to help you navigate illness and injury without getting off track
- learn how to move through every age gracefully – from 1 to 100!
Today over 32% of children are overweight or obese. A staggering one half of the children in the US do not have access to a park, sidewalk, or community area that provides a safe place to exercise or play in their neighborhood. Only 1/3 of students are actually participating in their high school physical education classes. According to the New York Times and the New England Journal of Medicine, this generation of children in the US will be the first in two centuries to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents – due to obesity and related heart disease, kidney failure, cancer and diabetes.
Change starts with you and with me.
So jump on over to check out the ebook bundle, featuring Real Fit For Every Age (plus 29 other equally impressive selections) to get this book for only $1.50 (That’s a savings of 23.45!) Check out the sale here –>Great deal on ebooks!