Oh baby do I have some news for you! I’ve been trying to keep this hush hush but it’s been hard. Surely you’ve seen me hinting on Facebook for the past month or two– I’m just no good at keeping secrets. But now the day is finally here when I can reveal the big surprise:
I’ve been working day and night with guest bloggers and great artists to bring you the best baby-themed giveaway ever.
So what’s the occasion?
This girl. I love her. She’s having another baby who I know will be just as awesome as his brothers. And I wanted to celebrate this special event with a virtual babyshower. The twist is that instead of giving her presents, you’ll be getting them. Sorry Shay.
Stay tuned afor the next two weeks as we have featured guest posts from:
- Patty of Pattys Food
- Tanya of the Fruitful Home
- Kelsi of Cheeky Bums Blog
- Marigold of Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!
- Anna of Making Things Happen
- Sarah of Being Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity
- Rebecca of Simply Natural Mom
- Lindsey of The Wise Baby
And we have many other special bloggers dropping in for the next two weeks long as well!
We’re also offering amazzzzing prizes from some great shops!
In the meantime, go ahead and get yourself settled in and enter our giveaway. I’ll have more details posted all week long and every day you can add more entries, so the sooner you start the better!
1. So Very Sweet Owl Plush Winner will choose one owl plush. At So Very Sweet, we strive to create items that inspire love and joy. All of our products are hand-stitched with care to ensure quality, durability, and individuality. Our plush owls are by far the most popular item in the shop and make beautiful gifts for children, mothers-to-be, and loved-ones of all ages.
2. SerGa nursing necklace Winner will receive 1 nursing necklace from SerGa. A nursing necklace is a designed to give your baby something to safely to investigate while nursing:
- are 100% natural, vegan, environmentally friendly
- to draw your baby’s attention during breastfeeding
- you can always use it as teething toy for your baby
- this necklaces always is on you and your baby can play with it anywhere
- ideal accessory for babywearing mommies
- various textures of covered beads and juniper beads helps to develop your baby’s fine motor skills, his inquisitiveness, tactile sensitivity
3. Patsy Cakes bib & teether set Winner can select one bib and teether set from the Patsy Cakes Etsy Shop. This beautiful Teether and Bib set are made of the finest natural and organic materials. With a 3″ hardwood maple teething ring made in the USA and matching bib made from 100% Organic cotton cloth or yarn you can rest assured that your child isn’t chewing on chemical laden plastics or synthetics.
4. MiiniMoh set of peg dolls. Winner will receive one set of 6 homemade peg dolls. This wonderful set of 6 handmade peg dolls measure 2 5/16 inch tall. Perfect for open-ended play. Great set for your nature table, doll house or just to take on the go. Your wood toy has been painted with love and a non-toxic water based paint that when diluted creates a watercolor wash which was then was sealed with a combination of beeswax and organic coconut oil to keep the pieces as natural as possible, durable, and the colors bright.
5. Wild Marigold felted wool balls Winner will receive a set of six rainbow felted wool balls. Handmade from 100% soft, natural wool in stimulating, vivid colors, they provide a wonderful sensory play experience for babies and toddlers. These balls are the perfect size for little hands to hold, roll and throw, and they are great for learning about colors and practicing counting too!
6. Decafeinated Winner can choose one nursing necklace from her shop. All my necklaces are made from natural wooden beads covered with cotton thread. I use certified Oeko-Tex threads, tested to be safe and skin-friendly. The pure linen thread I use for the string is super durable and safe for the kids’ little teeth. Made with cotton, wood and love.
7. Beneath the Beech Tree hats Winner can choose one hand knit baby hat. All my hats are handknit by me and made from 100% organic, cologrown cotton that is grown and spun here in the USA; the colorful appliques are made from organic, fair trade certified cotton dyed with organic vegetable and mineral dyes. This is the perfect hat to wear home from the hospital, adorable and comfortable for everyday wear! I knit them with small yarn to be long lasting with a wonderful softness, light yet still fluffy and cozy. Due to the natural give of the knit, they will fit a newborn through 3-4 months, even through six months or more if your baby is on the smaller size.
8. Ralpha Balms all natural body care products Winner will receive $40 worth of body care products. All body care products are made especially for sensitive skin and contain no nut oils, no chemicals, no preservatives. They are all natural, contain healing properties and only utilize quality ingredients.
9. www.RockinGreenSoap.com Rockin’ Green is an award-winning manufacturer of eco-friendly cleaning products designed to make cleaning easier and greener. Most well-known for their clean-rinsing laundry detergent formulated for use on all fabrics and especially useful on cloth diapers. Rockin’ Green was founded in 2009 by Kim Webb, an avid cloth diapering mom who desired a better way to clean cloth diapers and treat her kid’s sensitive skin. Winner will receive one bag of detergent in their favorite scent.
10. Violet Rain Organics Winner receive $40 worth of items from their Etsy Shop. VRO offers Hip organic baby, toddler and adult clothing including mixable gift sets. We also offer a few items for your home. All our screen print art are original designs by us at Violet Rain Organics. Organic cotton that’s combined with ADORABLE prints makes for a perfect gift for the Holidays.