Remember how last week we announced our new cohost? That was just a hint at the excitement coming to MHM. The other ladies and I have been racking our little blogger brains to come up with ways to make this Linky Party even better.
- You’ll now be getting a reminder email so you don’t forget about this weekly party.
- All of us hosts are gonna be scheming to pick some of our favorites. We’ll be featuring our top picks each week across all 5 blogs.
- We now have a shared Pinterest board where we’ll be pinning our favorites as well! Follow the board here so you can see when we feature your pins as well.
Homemade Mondays is a series for people that are on a journey to better living, via healthier eating and a more natural lifestyle. We realize that there are different paths that we all take to get to that place, and this bloghop celebrates that. Whether you’re a seasoned raw foodist who has banned all things unnatural, or a rookie who is starting out by cutting out junk food, we’d love to hear from you! Link up with your favorite recipes, projects, crafts, or rants and raves.
Aubrey of Homegrown & Healthy
Jess from Scratch Mommy
Joyce from the Skinny Pear
Kelli from The Sustainable Couple
Homemade Mondays will open every Monday. You have until Thursday to make your submissions. We will share our favorite posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and shout it from the rooftops.
- Link up. Use the submission form below to add your blog posts to our gallery below. You can add as many links as you’d like, as long as they’re on topic. What’s eligible? Recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening, fitness, green ideas or just plain old advice. We’re pretty open.
- Tell us about yourselves. Leave a comment telling us a little about your site and what you’ve shared. Of course this isn’t mandatory, but it’s a good way to stand out.
- Link back. Share the love by adding a link back to this party with your readers so they can see all of these great ideas as well. To grab one of our adorable buttons use the following code: