This book. It’s all you need for your organic beauty needs: 50+ All-Natural, Toxin-Free Recipes That Really Work
You see, that’s the key. These recipes really work.
In This PDF e-Book, You’ll Learn How To. . .
- Make your own shampoo, conditioners, lotions and deodorant
- Whiten your teeth naturally without harsh chemicals like coal tar, fluoride, aspartame, aluminum and benzene
- Use natural preservatives, make sure your skin and hair remain PH balanced, and formulate products that are safe for small children
Mint Chocolate Body Butter
As a gesture of good faith, and to show you how much you’re going to love this book, here’s a little sneak. This recipe is straight out of the DIY Organic Beauty Ebook (shared with permission, of course!)
Formulated with cacao powder to diminish the oily finish associated with many body butters, this mint chocolate treat also serves as a light bronzer. Slather it on during the blah winter months or when shorts season hits for a little sun-kissed glow!
Store in an airtight jar – amber or cobalt are best but a clear jar is fine if kept out of direct sunlight (which promotes oxidation).
The oils and butters in this recipe have been selected because they are naturally antimicrobial. Cold-pressed, high quality oils are recommended as lower quality oils can go rancid quickly. Assuming quality oils are used this body butter can be expected to stay fresh at room temp between 3-6 months without the optional Vitamin E. With the Vitamin E it can stay fresh for up to a year. Always use clean hands when scooping out a little whipped decadence!
If this butter is stored in a very warm environment it will melt. No fear, though, just chill and re-whip into decadent body care goodness!
By ordering this in depth recipe guide for personal beauty and hygiene, you’ll get:
- The new DIY Organic Beauty Recipes ebook in PDF format containing more than 50 All-Natural, Toxin Free Recipes That Really Work!
- Exclusive access to several video tutorial so you don’t have to do it alone!
- A chance to craft amazing homemade, holiday gifts for friends and family you can know their bodies will enjoy!