There’s something about these subscription services that just makes me all giddy inside. I love getting packages in the mail, and I especially love when they contain food.
Save me a trip to the grocery store? Show me some unique food combinations I may not have otherwise tried? Help me get out of my “what to feed the family?” slump? Yes please!
Today we’re going to be talking about Plated, a food service that delivers fresh, pre-portioned ingredients straight to your door that you get to cook with an easy-to-follow recipe.
First you’re going to sign up for what meals you’d like to receive. We chose lamb with a snap pea and almond couscous because.. well, I don’t think I need to explain why. Just look at that food!
In the box came all the food you see, plus instructions on how to cook it. On the back of that page was even a cheat sheet with a glossary on it. I found it particularly helpful since some of these foods were new to us. By the way, I love harissa now!
With Plated you get:
• Easy to use – Pre-portioned ingredients, chef tested recipes
• Convenience – Create amazing meals without the hassles of recipe hunting and grocery shopping
• Fun – Since you’re not running around town, you just enjoy the cooking experience
• Discovery – Discover unique ingredients and learn how to create new recipes each week
• Healthful — Peace-of-mind of knowing exactly what’s going into your body.
• Delicious – Variety of eating out, but easier on the wallet and more fun.
• Quality – Their premiere seafood provider is Sea to Table, a Brooklyn-based company that partners with local fishermen from small-scale sustainable wild fisheries and ships the catch directly to them.
Love what you see? Plated is extending an awesome offer to you guys! Click here to try it out for yourself.
My husband and I love cooking in the kitchen together, so it was a really fun experience searching the menu together and opening up the package like a couple of kids at Christmas.
We also tried these delicious hummus flatbreads, which are now on our monthly rotations of foods we eat! Want to see more from Plated? Love what you see? Plated is extending an awesome offer to you guys! Click here to try it out for yourself.