I love to try new things and make them my own. This past week I’ve been seeing a lot of people including chefs, make ice cream from frozen bananas. Well it was my turn to try it. I grabbed a few bananas in the morning, peeled them, froze them and in the afternoon made myself a Blended Banana Shake! It was HEAVENLY! Look at that! Doesn’t that make your mouth water?! This was definitely as sweet it did NOT feel guilty eating.
- Blended Banana Ice Cream
- 1 Banana peeled and put in a ziploc bag, and frozen
- ⅛ c. Frozen Strawberries
- ⅛ c. Fresh Blue Berries
- ½ -3/4 c. Almond Milk (the Almond milk makes it sweeter, it is still good with normal milk)
- Place everything in a blender. (I used my magic bullet)
- Blend until smooth, you can add more milk if you prefer it more runny. If you use both frozen strawberries and frozen blue berries it will take more milk. If using fresh it will take less milk.
- Place in a glass or bowl, grab a spoon and indulge in the sweetness of nature!
*Don’t let the Banana Ice Cream sit to long, it is all natural and it will start to turn brown.You'll also enjoy...Google+