Yogurt contains lactic acid which can help to exfoliate and smooth out your skin. It’s naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, making it great for acne prone skin. It’s also cool and soothing, so dry or damaged skin will appreciate the benefits.
Combining yogurt with your favorite fresh herbs will create a custom mask that’ll nourish all skin types while also tightening up your pores.
- 1 handful of freshly picked herbs
- 1 ounce plain Greek yogurt
- Combine fresh herbs and yogurt in the food processor and blend until it forms a paste.
- Evenly distribute over your face using fingertips.
- Allow it to sit for 20 minutes, then gently wash.
A few suggestions for fresh herbs…
Mint: contains anti-pruritic properties; soothes and calms itchy or infected skin.
Thyme: Anti-bacterial; effective agent against acne or eczema.
Chamomile: Anti-fungal, soothing and cleansing; heals and calms inflamed skin.You'll also enjoy...Google+