These Protein Balls are my new favorite snack. Not only are the super yummy, they are healthy too! No sugar, oil, or anything like that added. The entire family likes them too.
- ⅓ almond butter
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon agave or honey
- pinch of salt
- (Optional) ¼ cup dried cranberries or chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- I sometimes like to add ¼ cup dried cranberries. Chocolate chips would be good as well.
You'll also enjoy...Google+