Crock Pot Apple BBQ Pork Tenderloin
- 1-2 lb. pork tenderloin
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 Tablespoons minced dried onions (or fresh!)
- Place Pork Tenderloin in crock pot.
- In mixing bowl mix together, applesauce, barbecue sauce, and onions.
- Pour the sauce over the pork tenderloin.
- Cook for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high.
- Serve over a bed of rice or pasta.
- Drizzle a little of the remaining sauce from the crock pot over rice/noodles.
Recipe by Homegrown & Healthy at http://homegrownandhealthy.com/crock-pot-apple-bbq-pork-tenderloin/