I know that coupons have a bad reputation, mostly promoting things that are junk. And I find that’s true most of the time.
A few weeks ago I busted my booty trying to find coupons for things that are somehow related to clean, natural living, and the feedback was FANTASTIC. And to be honest, I’m pretty proud of it myself.
So I’m starting small with Amazon– a site we all use and have access to– to find things that aren’t terrible and junky.
What’s best about Amazon is that you can combine these offers to save even more.
Subscribe & Save where you save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of qualifying items (most of the ones listed are qualifying), and then you save 15% on your entire delivery if you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. And you get free shipping.
If there are things that you frequently buy online I’d definitely check out the program so you can save even more. (Especially helpful for people like me who live out in the boonies and can’t source all of these goodies locally!)
And don’t forget to utilize money saving websites like Voucher King to save money on the products that you already buy! (like wine and furniture, anyone?)
Please note that these offers will expire, but at the time of writing this they’re all valid.
Oh, and PS, this kind of took me forever to compile this information, so feedback would be greatly appreciated. Comment or share to let me know that if you found this helpful or if it was a total bummer.
Children & Babies
- Rich in organic botanicals including organic sunflower oil infused with healing organic herbs, organic shae butter and organic bees wax
- Completely free of genetically modified organisms, parabens, petrochemicals, phthalates, harmful sulfates, synthetic dyes or fragrances, triclosan and harsh preservatives
- Gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, cruelty-free
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Specially formulated to preserve the natural barrier protection of delicate skin and mucosal tissue to keep baby healthy and happy
- NO Parabens, NO Sulphates, NO Phthalates, NO Toxins
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance free
- Please Recycle: We Do!
- Premium absorbency with a soft and comfortable fit that make Seventh Generation diapers a natural choice
- Free of whitening and chlorine processing – the only disposable diaper available today with no whitening
- Free of fragrances (unscented)
- Free of petroleum based lotions and latex
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Seventh Generation Products $4 off packs of 3
- Shampoo and Body wash
- Bubble Bath
- Diaper Cream
- Fluoride free; Paraben free
- Our spiffies products help reduces bacteria in the mouth
- Perfect gift for a new mom or a new baby
- Great gift
- Clinically tested and shown to work
Organic Amazon Energy Drink Save 20%
- Organic Acai Energy Drink
- Organic Sustained Energy
- Rich in Antioxidants
- 1000% RDA Vitamin C
- 100% Vegan
- 100% natural, no artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives; lightly sweetened with natural and organic stevia and erythritol
- Only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar per serving (two servings per bottle)
- Best served chilled, and shared with friends, makes a great cocktail mixer
- Anti-oxidant rich, certified kosher, and gluten, soy, BPA and GMO free
- 1 bottle of Bai has the antioxidant power of a bowl of blueberries
Adagio Iced Tea Save 15%
- Brewed with fresh tea leaves, not concentrate.
- Contains no additives or preservatives.
- Great taste and abundance of health benefits.
- Available in five varieties: green, white, jasmine, black and oolong.
- Natural and organic.
Snacks (Including Gluten Free)
- dark chocolate covered pomegranate
- Natural source of flavanol antioxidants
- Smooth dark chocolate surrounding a real fruit juice peice
- made from a blend of real fruit juices
Pure Bar Organic Chocolate Brownie, Gluten Free, Raw, Vegan Save $3 on all kinds of bars from Pure Bar Organic
- Agave-sweetened vegan snack made with dates, almonds, walnuts, and cocoa
- No preservatives, trans fats, or cholesterol; free of refined sugar, gluten, soy, and dairy
- Naturally moist and chewy living food bar high in antioxidants and Omega-3s
- Wholesome, organic treat produced in Holland, Michigan
YumEarth Organic Treats 15% off
- Award Winning Flavor – Fancy Food Show Silver Award, Rachael Ray snack of the day, etc
- Certified Organic; gluten-free; egg-free; soy-free; nut-free; peanut-free; casein-free; dairy-free
- 100% Vitamin C; All Natural Fruit Extracts; No Artificial Dyes or Flavors
- This is a great foodservice product because it offers customers with an organic, all-natural candy experience unlike any other
Home & Garden
BabyGanics All Purpose Wipes $1 off
- Tough stuff but Earth safe, people, safe and baby safe.
- Endless uses from highchairs to cribs to countertops.
- Made without animal testing/cruelty free
- Naturall Safe and Non-Toxic Fragrance Free
- NO Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Toxins, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Synthetic Fragrance, Gluten or Nuts
*Yes, I do see the humor in 100% recycled bathroom tissue, but I’m sure that’s not what they mean.
- No chlorine bleach
- No dyes, inks or fragrances
- Safe for septic systems
- Case of twenty four packs, 1 count sponges (total 24 sponges with 1 sponge per case)
- Cellulose is a renewable resource
- Can clean anything!
Includes: Laundry liquid, concentrate cleaner, spray cleaner, stain and odor eliminator, dish powder, floor cleaner, laundry liquid, and pretty much any other cleaning product you can think of.
- No negative effects on rivers, streams, plants or wildlife
- Kind to those with chemical sensitivities and allergies
- Made in the USA
- No artificial fragrance, colors or preservatives
While you're here make sure you enter these current giveaways!
$50 gift card giveaways (Ends 12/13)
$100 gift card giveaway (Ends 12/15)
$500 American Express gift card for you and a charity of your choosing! (Ends 12/20)You'll also enjoy...Google+