On Friday I shared a recipe for yummy wheat Nutella cookies, did you catch that? Here in the south it’s pretty common to get invited to a Cookie Exchange Party– sometimes they’re called Cookie Swaps. The general gist, if you’re new to this, is that everyone brings their favorite cookie in bulk, then all of the ladies swap, and in the end you leave with a bunch of other cookies. Pretty simple, huh?
If you’re a cookie lover and you haven’t attended one of these yet then consider hosting your own! Bon Apetit has a good resource on it.
Wondering what to bring for your next Cookie Exchange Party? I’ve had the pleasure of doing a Virtual Cookie Exchange Party with 14 other bloggers. To see what everyone brought you can click on any of the images below or scroll down to the bottom to see the links written out.
- A Nerd Cooks- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies w/ Candied Pecans http://anerdcooks.com/2014/12/05/peanut-butter-chocolate-chunk-cookies-w-candied-pecans/
- Sugar & Something- Nonni’s Zuccarini’s http://www.sugarandsomething.com/2014/12/nonnis-zuccarinis.html
- Simply Fresh Dinners- Coconut Orange Drop Cookies http://simplyfreshdinners.com/2014/12/coconut-orange-drop-cookies.html
- Driftwood Gardens- Vermont MAple Walnut Cookies http://driftwood-gardens.com/vermont-maple-walnut-cookies/
- Blue Crab Martini- Gingerbread Ale Cookie Sandwiches with Eggnog Cream http://bluecrabmartini.com/gingerbread-cookie-sandwiches-with-eggnog-cream/
- Tide & Thyme- Shortbread Bites http://tideandthyme.com/shortbread-bites/
- Omnivore’s Cookbook- Apple Pie Cookies http://omnivorescookbook.com/recipes/apple-pie-cookies
- Feed Me Seymour- Salted Caramel Brownie Cookies http://www.feedmeseymourblog.com/salted-caramel-brownie-cookies/
- No Gojis No Glory- Dark Chocolate Cookie Bark http://www.nogojisnoglory.com/dark-chocolate-cookie-bark/
- DIY Faerie- Lemon Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies http://diyfaerie.com/2014/12/05/12-days-homemade-christmas-lemon-raspberry-thumbprint-cookies/
- All in All- Fudge Cookie Balls with Chocolate Ganache http://www.carissashaw.com/2014/11/fudge-cookie-balls-with-chocolate-ganache.html
- Homegrown & Healthy- Whole Wheat Nutella Cookies http://homegrownandhealthy.com/nutella-cookies/
- When’s My Vacation- Holiday Fudge http://whensmyvacation.com/2014/12/05/holiday-fudge/
- Adventures by Katie- Chocolate Chip Quinoa Cookies http://www.adventuresbykatie.com/vegan-gluten-free-chocolate-chip-quinoa-cookies/