Are you an aspiring chef with great made-from-scratch recipes to share? A DIYer who feels most comfortable amidst papers and fabrics and yearns to reach out to others with the same passions?
Whether your hobbies are centered around food, fitness, crafts, photography or simply capturing words of inspiration, we’d love to hear from you.
Send us your posts and, if approved, well share them with Homegrown & Healthy’s constantly growing community.
Be sure that each posts contains a biography so our readers can learn more about you. For extra oomph, include a small headshot and links back to your website and social media pages.
Psst. Want a little advice?
- Try to make your posts at least 300 words. Not too short, not too long.
- Make sure that your voice comes through. You’re a unique, creative person with a great personality, so show that off!
- Don’t just share a recipe, tell us about your childhood days in the kitchen with grandma, baking her favorite casserole. Involve the senses. Draw us in.
- Big, beautiful pictures. And lots of them. *Don’t have any? Let me know and we can try to work together to create something.
- Engage our readers to dialogue. Ask questions, elicit feedback.
If you have any questions at all email Aubrey at email@example.com, otherwise fill out this submission form to get started.
I can’t wait to hear from you!