These cinnamon apple chips may be the best thing I have ever made! The light dusting of cinnamon and sugar over the fresh apples makes this the perfect Fall sweet snack with some hot chocolate or cider. I am loving this sweet snack and hope you do too!
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 large apples
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Using a knife or mandoline, thinly slice two apples.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheets; sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake the apple slices, turning every half hour, until dry, about 2 hours.
- Remove and transfer to racks to cool and enjoy!
You'll also enjoy...Google+