If you have a foodie friend and want to pamper her or him this Christmas – one of the best gifts is going to be centered around food! So if you always find it difficult to get ideas for what to gift, below you will find all of the inspiration you need. Check it out!
- A bottle of fine wine will always be a great gift for a person who loves food and something nice to drink during dinner. Also, a bottle of good wine will make cooking and eating a lot more enjoyable, because wine will accentuate the taste of the meal and bring new flavors as well. You can even make a little set of wine for different meals. For example, red wine to drink with meat, white wine to drink with fish, and one wine to drink with a dessert. Who wouldn’t love that?!
- A pot of herbs is also worth considering gifting because your foodie friend can enjoy fresh herbs and spices all year long. It’s the gift that keeps on giving! Bonus points: It’s a great decor element in a kitchen, so you are not only gifting a practical gift but something beautiful and aromatic as well.
- A gift card to a restaurant is another great gift idea. Every foodie loves to take some time off and pamper himself with professionally made dishes.
- Cookbooks can be a great gift as well. Before purchasing one, check your foodie’s library and check what he likes and what he doesn’t have yet. Make sure that your gift is a great addition to what your friend already owns to make a valuable gift. For example, if you friend loves Italian cuisine then the perfect gift will be a specialized Italian desserts cookbook. Or you can do the opposite and introduce your friend to something unique. For example, Ukranian cuisine or a cookbook about world’s strangest desserts. Your friend will learn something and get a chance to test his skills as well!
- New cookware is probably the best gift for a foodie because with it your friend will improve his cooking — and that means even more sharing with you, of course! Gifting cookware is always very practical, and your foodie friend will always find something he or she wants in a kitchen they don’t have yet.
So be a good friend and pamper your friend with some useful, practical and stylish brand new cookware. I can ensure your friend will love and appreciate such gift for long! For more gift ideas visit Kohl’s website, and don’t forget to check Kohl’s online coupons as well. With them, you will pamper your beloved friend even more without overspending!